I love supporting mothers and families in making informed choices that offer the best for their babies. Many parents have lots of questions around infant feeding and caring for babies and children as they grow and develop. I am happy to listen and discuss infant feeding challenges and questions to support parents to support their little ones.
Please click here to find out how I can support you and your family.
- I qualified as a paediatric nurse in 2001
- I qualified as a Specialist Community Practitioner (Health Visitor) in 2006
- I qualified as an independent prescriber in 2010
- I qualified as an Advanced Paediatric Nurse in 2010
- I qualified as an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) in 2013
- I gained my post graduate certificate in teaching and learning in Higher and Professional Education in 2015
My qualifications are registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (https://www.nmc.org.uk/registration/search-the-register/) and the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE) (https://iblce.org/public-registry/).