I love supporting mothers and families in making informed choices that offer the best for their babies. Many parents have lots of questions around infant feeding and caring for babies and children as they grow and develop. I am happy to listen and discuss infant feeding challenges and questions to support parents to support their little ones.
2 hour Antenatal contact – £70
To focus on infant feeding in the comfort of your own home and answer any questions that you may have
2 hour antenatal group session – £55
Zoe Ralph and Jaina Bhana-Mistry – Antenatal Educator / Yoga Teacher offering antenatal classes supporting couples preparing for infant feeding. Click here for more information.
2 hour postnatal breastfeeding support – £80
One to one support in the comfort of your own home, to support you with breastfeeding and listen to your concerns and priorities. This will include:
- Observing mother and baby feeding
- Support with pain free attachment at the breast
- Support with positions that work for mums and baby ensuring both mum and baby are comfortable and the position is sustainable
1 hour follow up postnatal breastfeeding feeding support – £35
One to one support in the comfort of your own home
I can identify and support with breastfeeding challenges such as:
- Sore nipples
- Low milk supply
- Oversupply of milk
- Strong let-down reflex
- Blocked ducts
- Baby is premature or has low muscle tone
- Inverted, flat, or very large nipples
- Nursing strike
- Feeding Multiples
- Poor attachment at the breast
- Poor positioning which is causing an ineffective latch
- Relactation support
- Baby has poor weight gain due to feeding challenges
Packages available upon request tailored to your individual, bespoke needs. Please contact me for more information or to make a booking.
Zoe is based in Prestwich. Journeys of more than 15 miles from Prestwich will be charged at 50p per mile on top of the cost of the visit to your home. The cost of a home visit includes remote access for up to one week via email. More complex situations may require more than one home visit.